Matt and Robin's Wide World of Travel (WWT)
Spanning the globe, one bus ride at a time!
About Us (3)
Australia and New Zealand (8)
Riley, Travelling Grasshopper (7)
RTW Trip Planning (3)
Southeast Asia (10)
Travel Information (1)
* Jolly Olde England
* The Light at the end of the Chunnel....
* Riley in Belgium and Denmark
* It was delightfully Danish...
* Belgian beer and chocolate: life doesn't get much better...
* Best of the Wurst (updated with photos)
* Sightseeing and Life in The Netherlands
* Haarlem Globetrotters (updated with photos)
* Places we've stayed....
* V is for Verona and Venice and Vienna
* Riley in Prague, Paris and Germany
* Riley in Turkey and Southern Europe
* Riley in India and Africa
* photos, photos, photos
* A Farm and a Festival
* Which Accademia?
* Cinque Terre-firma
* Old friends, old sights in Milano
* Spring Time In Old and New Turkey [Now with color photos!!]
* Greece-ian Formula
August 07, 2005
The Light at the end of the Chunnel....
Well, as we all know, all good things must come to an end.....
So our travel plans look like this: Later this week we will say goodbye to Haarlem which has been our home for the last seven weeks. We'll then head to London for a few days and then Bath for a total of a week in England.
We will then fly to New York from London via Dublin on the 18th of August which is exactly one year after we left Portland, Oregon. We will spend six days visiting friends and family in New York then back home to Portland. Whew!
We can't wait to see everyone and are looking forward to coming home. Stay tuned for more blogging from England!
Posted by Matt & Robin on August 7, 2005 11:53 AM
Around the World Travel
Around the World Airfare
Hostels from all over da world!
International Plane Tickets
Travel Health Insurance just in case.
LAX Airport Parking avoid road rage
GSM Phone Rental: for world travel.
Why Travel? Find out here.
Email this page